Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Visiting Great Grandma Smith and Nana T

Great Grandma Smith is my (Michele's Mom's Mom). I have always been close to her and called her Nanny Fern growing up. My dad was really sick when I was in the third grade (my mom had to stay with him in OKC for a couple of months) and I lived with my Nanny Fern during this time. She is really special to me. Over the years she has always been someone I could talk to and in the past few years she has prayed with me and for Kyle and I to grow our family. We are seeing answered prayer in gift of Kari Lynne. My Nanny Fern has fallen quite ill these past two years but God has allowed her to see this little miracle come to be before passing. We love you Nanny Fern. Hugs and Love,
Kyle, Missy Lynne (her name for me) and Little Miss/Tinkerbell (her names for Kari Lynne)

To view pics of us with her click here.

No comments: